Are you an engineer employed at a Danish company or a PhD student working on a project in a Danish company? And are you engaged in and have strong interests in areas like product innovation and development, digital transformation of industry, cybersecurity, IoT and standardization? If so, join our workshop on May 29th.
About the workshop
Why attend: Meet the world's upcoming expert engineers, technicians and managers. Build knowledge and expand professional contacts
Time: May 29th from 10-15, including lunch
Venue: Danish Standards, Göteborg Plads 1, 2150 Nordhavn, Copenhagen
Deadline: Registration is now closed
By participating in the workshop you will have the opportunity to win a four-day roundtrip to Busan with free admission to IEC General Meeting on October 22-25, 2018. Furthermore you will get free participation in standardization work in one committee for one year.
- Welcome by Danish Standards, who we are and what we do? By Maria Skou
- Round of introduction of all participants
- IEC and the Young Professionals program by IEC representative and former YPs
- Game of standardization, play your roles and obtain your result! By Signe Bøgh, Danish Standards
- Standards and IEC work within selected areas (according to participants’ area of expertise/work) by Per Rafn Crety and Torben Dalsgaard, Danish Standards
- Group work on selected technology themes
- Pitch/ short presentation of results of group work. Winner chosen by votes from all participants will participate in the IEC General Meeting
- Wrap-up and goodbye