EN 1991 consists of four main parts.
- Part 1-1: General actions - Densities, self-weight, imposed loads for buildings
- Part 1-2: General actions - Actions on structures exposed to fire
- Part 1-3: General actions - Snow loads
- Part 1-4: General actions - Wind actions
- Part 1-5: General actions - Thermal actions
- Part 1-6: General actions - Actions during execution
- Part 1-7: General actions - Accidental actions
- Part 2: Actions on structures - Traffic loads on bridges
- Part 3: Actions on structures - Actions induced by cranes and machinery
- Part 4: Actions on structures - Silos and tanks
If you want to buy Eurocode EN 1991 use the links above.
EN 1991 is intended for use by
- designers and constructors
- public authorities
National annex for EN 1991
This NA lays down the conditions for the implementation in Denmark of DS/EN 1991 for construction works in conformity with the Danish Building Act or the building legislation. Other parties can put this NA into effect by referring thereto.