How many points do I need to get to pass the exam?
- You need to get 118 points out of 173 points to pass.
When will I know if I passed the exam?
- You will receive the result of the exam within 7 days of the exam.
How does the online exam work?
- The exam is online and via WISEflow in the FLOWlock browser. The FLOWlock browser needs to be set up in advance and will make sure that other applications are blocked during the exam. You will receive an instruction in how to download and set up the FLOWlock browser approximately 4 days before the exam. You will also receive a link to the exam from the WISEflow system. You access the exam via this link.
What types of questions can I expect?
- The exam has multiple choice questions, some true/false questions and a case.
How long do I have to complete the exam?
- A total of 75 min. is available to finish the exam.
I am dyslexic, can I get additional time?
- Yes, you can get an additional 20 min. if you are dyslexic and let us know in advance.
Do I have to be physically present at my university/school to do the exam?
- The exam is online, and you may sit anywhere.
Am I allowed to sit with other students?
- No, you must not do the exam with other students.
Are aides allowed?
- No aides are allowed including the ISO standards, notes, cell phones, other PCs/laptops.
What if I fail the exam, can I redo it some other time?
- Yes, you can redo the exam, but you must pay the registration fee again.
What do I get if I pass the exam?
- You will receive a digital diploma.
How long will my diploma be valid for?
- There is no expiration date for the diploma.
Do I have to redo the exam if the ISO 21500 standards are reviewed?
- No, you don’t have to redo the exam.
Can I do the exam if I graduate and am longer a student?
- Yes, we will grant permission to students that have recently graduated to take the exam.
How do I get access to the ISO 21500 and ISO 21502 standards?
You get access to the standards via the digital library of your university. The standards are copyright protected but your university or school has a license granting you access to the standards.
If you are a student at CBS, will you receive a link that grants you access to the standards after you have paid the registration fee.