1. Registration for the exam will be via link on the Danish Standards website.
2. The exam is in English.
3. Students get 75 minutes to complete the exam.
4. Aides are not allowed. This includes notes, the ISO 21500 and ISO 21502 standards, books, mobile phones, PC, etc.
5. The exam consists of different question types - all with a different score: multiple-choice questions, complex multiple-choice questions, "fill in the blanks" questions and a case.
6. The highest possible score at the exam is 173 points. Passing the exam requires a minimum of 118 points.
7. It is a passed/not passed exam. Individual feedback on scores will not be given. You are not entitled to receive a justification with regards to your exam result and Danish Standards.
8. If you pass the exam, an electronic certificate shall be sent to you in accordance with the agreement with the associated educational institution.
9. If you do not pass the exam, you will be notified.
10. If you have disabilities, e.g. dyslexia, you are welcome to contact us before the exam to get dispensation for additional time to complete the exam.