Danish Standards have together with Danish Maritime and Reflow Maritime received funding from the Danish Maritime Foundation to develop a new international standard for maritime energy efficiency. A group of maritime experts, led by Danish Standards, have since October been working to develop the first draft of the scope and format of the new standard. At this webinar, we will present preliminary results of this work and invite participants to provide input and feedback to ensure that the new standard meet the needs of the sector.
What will you get out of it?
- Early insights into the work to develop a new international standard for maritime energy efficiency
- Get a better understanding of the new standard and how it will impact on the maritime sector
- Provide input to the development of the new standard
- Welcome and introduction to the project (Ditte Klint Heede, Consultant, Danish Standards)
- Presentation of the draft scope and format of the new standard (Per Velk, Senior Consultant, Danish Standard)
- Joint discussion
- Next steps (Ditte Klint Heede, Consultant, Danish Standards)
If you want to know more, please contact Ditte Klint Heede, consultant at Danish Standard, by mail: email@example.com or tel.: +45 61928242.