How many points do I need to get to pass the exam?
- You need to get 118 points out of 173 points to pass.
When will I know if I passed the exam?
- You will receive the result of the exam within 7 days of the exam.
What types of questions can I expect?
- The exam has multiple choice questions, some true/false questions and a case.
How long do I have to complete the exam?
- A total of 75 min. is available to finish the exam.
I am dyslexic, can I get additional time?
- Yes, you can get an additional 20 min. if you are dyslexic and let us know in advance.
Do I have to be physically present at my university/school to do the exam?
- The exam is online, and you may sit anywhere.
Am I allowed to sit with other students?
- No, you must not do the exam with other students.
Are aides allowed?
- No aides are allowed including the ISO standards, notes, cell phones, other PCs/laptops.
What if I fail the exam, can I redo it some other time?
- Yes, you can redo the exam, but you must pay the registration fee again.
What do I get if I pass the exam?
- You will receive a digital diploma.
How long will my diploma be valid for?
- There is no expiration date for the diploma.
Do I have to redo the exam if the ISO 21500 standards are reviewed?
- No, you don’t have to redo the exam.
Can I do the exam if I graduate and am longer a student?
- Yes, we will grant permission to students that have recently graduated to take the exam.
How do I get access to the ISO 21500 and ISO 21502 standards?
- Depending on your university/school you should have access to the standard through the digital library. If your university or school does not have a license with Danish Standards, we will send you a copy of the standard after you have paid the registration fee.