About the workshop
Are you a young engineer (under 36 years old) employed at a Nordic company or a PhD student working on a project in a company? And are you engaged in and have strong interests in areas like product innovation and development and the sustainable development goals? If so, join our free workshop on June 15th, 2021.
Danish Standards and the Nordic electrotechnical standardization bodies (NOREK) invite young engineering professionals in the Nordic industry sector to an online workshop where you will gain knowledge about standardization and how it can strengthen the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- You will gain knowledge and expertise
- You will meet the other Nordic young professionals, engineers, technicians, and managers.
- You will expand your professional contacts.
Young engineers (under 36 years old) with strong interests in areas within the sustainable development goals and employed at a Nordic company or a PhD student.
If you want more information about the workshop, you are welcome to contact Pernille Arendsdorf Bengtsen, consultant at Danish Standards, firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: +45 3996 6223.
- Introduction to standards and standardization
- What are standards and how are standards developed?
- International standardization in the IEC and selected topics
- How to support the SDGs through standardization
- Example of a company working with standards and the SDGs
- Testimony from a young professional on the value of standardization for personal and professional development and networking
- Group work
- Pitch from each group
- Panel discussion on pitches
- Wrap-up and closure