Power electronics is key to many parts of the green transition and is a vital product type for decentralised electricity supply units.
Denmark's innovative industry is among the world leaders in the field of power electronics, and several Danish companies have helped to develop the European and international standards in this field.
Based on the multi-faceted, sustainable energy solutions of the future, using these standards is essential to enable a solid development of future power electronics, ensuring energy efficient, EMC compatible as well as safe products.
On this webinar, you will learn more about methods for the development and type approval of energy efficient and safe power electronic products.
At the meeting, a panel discussion will be held where questions can be asked to experts from the Standardisation Committee for Power Electronics, S-522.
What is in it for you?
- Knowledge of the role of power electronics in the green transition
- Insight into the importance of standards for the development of future power electronics
- Overview of methods for the development and type approval of energy efficient products
Electrical engineers, technicians, instructors, and students in this field.
If you want to know more, please do not hesitate to contact Søren Storm, Senior Consultant at Danish Standards, on email@example.com or on phone: +45 39966208.
- Introduction to the sustainable use of power electronics
- Risk assessment of product safety for power electronic apparatus, by Danfoss
- EcoDesign and energy efficiency of frequency converters related to DS/EN 61800, by Danfoss
- Testing of motors and associated frequency drives, by Grundfos
- Implementation of standards and labelling schemes and their advantage on the world market, by Schneider Electric
- Panel discussion and the opportunity to ask questions about the influence of standards and power electronics on the green transition.